Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Surf kayaking Dugmore and Lahinch

Heres a quick video i made from the past two days out in surf while testing out my new gopro and a Watertech Speedy.
The first day of is from lahinch where myself and niall got some beatiful surf(medium enough size).
We had perfect conditions with an off shore wind and a 6ft swell. Unfortunately we only got about an hour in the surf as the tide was coming in we had to get out or else risk smashing those lovely glass boats. I really didnt want to get out the conditions were so but reluctantly I did.

the second day of footage was shot in dugmore at the paddlesurf openday. As i have only been in a surf kayak 3 or 4 times perivious I thought It might be good to get some feedback and coaching.
The surf wasnt the greatest, small and messy but it still didnt take away from a great day of coaching and craic.

well enjoy the video

No comments:

Post a Comment